Welcome to Very Very Gaming! Since you’ve come to this page, I can only assume that you are consumed with the desire to learn what gives these two numpties the right to voice opinions about videogames over the internet. We cover celebrities too. We love celebrities. Without further ado, here are the writers’ credentials and contact details.
15 Parodius Ave l SimCity l Phone: 01001010110 l firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment History: Sega Importer (2012 – Present)
- Detailed knowledge of crashing cars. (Daytona USA and Metropolis Street Racer)
- Master of flight and aviation. (NiGHTs into Dreams, Panzer Dragoon series)
- Well-versed in block breaking (Puyo Puyo, Baku Baku), landscaping (Wetrix +) and ball rolling exercises (Tama).
Sony Latecomer (2009-2012)
- Experienced hoarder of spare Playstation 1s in event of nuclear holocaust.
- Creative leadership skills in negotiating the many, many treasures of the PS2 library (Shadow of the Colossus, Project Zero/Fatal Frame series, Prince of Persia series, Silent Hill series, etc etc etc).
Nintendo Executive Fanboy (1999-2009)
- Over a decade’s experience as respected leader of numerous multiplayer sessions (Goldeneye, Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Lylat Wars).
- Advanced receiver of corporate communications from Nintendo via magazines, websites and podcasts.
- Able to post on forums and orchestrate marketing campaigns that effectively reinforce and build brand images.
- Goldeneye beaten on 00 Agent mode, all cheats unlocked.
- Gunstar Heroes beaten on Master difficulty.
- Super Ghouls ‘n’ Ghosts beaten.
- Rayman 1 beaten.
- Battletoads beaten…almost.
- Defeated modesty and humility.
Personal Interests: In my spare time I’m a postgrad student looking at contemporary culture. I used to spend my free time as a pencil pushing IT guy but I left all that behind me for the exciting world of cultural criticism (so I can critique pencil pushing IT guys). I enjoy long walks on the beach, nap time, and chocolate digestives.
302 Lindblum Rd l Silent Hill l Phone: 9 l email@example.com
Employment History: Master Strategist (2005 – Present)
- Dominated the world on a variety of occasions (Civilization II and IV) via winning the space race, cultural influence and military force.
- Extensive experience in implementing linear plans as mandated by game makers (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Final Fantasy Tactics, Nippon-Ichi titles, et cetera).
- Cross-cultural engagement within a variety of environments and cultures (Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy IV, V, VI, IX, XXII-3: Maya of Spirit)
Sega Megadrive and PS1 Consultant (1999-2005)
- Experienced platform artist (Disney’s Aladdin, Cool Spot, Sonic, etc).
- Key task member of cannibal prevention program (Zombies ate my Neighbors) and member of deep sea diving society (Ecco the Dolphin).
- Completed Blaze and Blade. Yeah. Look it up, that game is garbage.
Personal Interests: In my spare time, I write. I like to read novels and watch trashy TV. I also like being cruel to Adrian on podcasts (see every episode).